Resilience @ Work
Energize Your Productivity and Performance—No Matter What—by Thinking Differently
Based on Paul’s book, Naked at Work (and Other Fears): How to Stay Sane When Your Job Drives You Crazy (published by Penguin).
"Human beings have a biological tendency to think crooked," according to Dr. Albert Ellis (a world-renowned psychologist).
Fortunately, thinking is a learned skill. In this program you'll learn practical techniques to sharpen your effectiveness by thinking differently.
Learn how to:
- stay energized and motivated, despite setbacks
- challenge your assumptions
- deal differently with challenging people
- create purpose and meaning for yourself and others
- stay focused on work when you’re at the office, and let it go when you're away
- quickly get new perspectives on old problems
- relax in a minute or less
Change how you think about thinking—and how you think about work—while increasing your effectiveness.
:: back to top ::